Dr Khaled Abouseada is a graduate from Alexandria University; he received BDS, MS, Orthodontics Cert. He his a consultant Orthodontic who is involved in private practice in Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Egypt.
- Currently working also in Saudi German Hospital (since 2003)
- Worked as Head of Orthodontic Department in Alexandria University Hospital
- Fellow of the World Federation of Orthodontics
- Member in multiple regional and international orthodontic associations
- Certified trainer for CAD CAM aligners and gives aligners training courses in many parts of the world
- Editorial board of The Dental Tribune Journal for Middle East and Africa and is responsible for the orthodontic section
- Has credit in various publications in national and international journals and also practicing CAD CAM lingual and labial orthodontics
- These years of practice make him one of the most experienced doctors in the continent to have practiced Orthodontic CAD/CAM therapy.
- Orthodontic Lecturer in Batarji Medical College, Specialized Academy for Medical Training and Alfrabi Dental College
- Conducted lectures at many international and national dental and orthodontic forums in many countries, being the proud holder of 5 international certifications in different CAD CAM aligners systems
- Winner of I LOVE MY DENTIST AWARD 2010, 2011 and 2012
- Winner of Best Orthodontic Case in Esthetic Dentistry MENA Award 2010,2011 and 2012